Last modified: November 1, 2015.
FunnyGov.com (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the type of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website FunnyGov.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
• any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any link that be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We do not collect personal information about you. We only collect your IP address, which we use to attempt to determine your zip code. We use this information to decide which insurance company links to display to you. We only use this information internally and do not share this information with any third parties. We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site.
Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit page, operating system, timestamps, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
• With your consent;
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of FunnyGov.com, our customers or others. We may disclose aggregated information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 may permit users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us. At this time, we do not respond to browser “do not track” signals.
We have implemented measures designed to secure our Website from unauthorized access, use, and alteration, but cannot guarantee its security.